Booda Dome Clean Step Cat Litter BoxConsidered as one of the best products in its own category, the Petmate Booda Dome Cleanstep Cat Litter Box assists you as a cat owner to keep your floors free of litters. This is mainly because this product offers unique features when compared to other similar products in the market.
For example, the dome of the Booda Dome Clean Step Litter Box is fully equipped with a charcoal filter that has the ability to trap odors when they rise from the cat litter pan and keeps the room refreshed where the product has been placed. You can check out the best self-cleaning automatic cat litter box reviews here.
Further, with a unique design and three attractive colors, it also harmonizes with the design theme of the room. You can get information about some more features about this product in this Petmate Booda Dome Cat Litter Box Review article.
- With a dome lid, the Petmate litter dome Petco cat litter box encloses your cat from all sides, the cat owner can ensure privacy for the cat while keeping the floors litter free. As they exit, the grooved clean-step entrance wipes the claws of the cat.
- With the charcoal filter for the dome, it becomes easy to absorb odors that in turn, enable you to place this product in any room of your house.
- With various components such as rakes, pans, waste bags, training pads, litter boxes, and litter, it becomes easy to clean up swiftly after your pet, both at home or outside.
- With the features of the Petmate litter dome Petco such as a rounded, non-stick plastic pan and an easy-lift hand, the process of cleaning the litter dome remains simple and quick.
- Measuring 21 inches by 21 inches, the Petmate litter box remains ideal for households with larger cats or more than one cat.
- With built-in litter mat stairs, it is possible to dislodge the litter from your cat’s paws and get a cleaner floor.
Considered as one of the best products in its category, Booda Dome Clean Step Litter Box remains the best choice for a multi-cat household. Further, installing this product is very easy and quick. The first step would be to determine the location of the litter box and sort the electric connection. After that, as it comes in a packed crate, the unpacking of the box constitutes the second step of the process.
After unpacking, you need to line up all the components such as the motor unit, waste unit, dome part, litter rake, a waste tray, litter box stairs, and power supply. The next step would be to unlock the motor unit and align it with the dome lid. After that, you need to lock the clutch and align it with the waste unit.
Then you need to close the rake safety door and install the waste deflector as well as the power supply into the unit. After that, you need to connect the power supply and install the litter box stairs in the front. Now, to complete the installation of the product, all you need to do is to switch on the power button of the motor unit and it is ready to function.
After completing a comprehensive Petmate Booda Dome Cat Litter Box Review, I would definitely recommend this product to every cat owner, as the cost of the product is easy on your pocket. Also, its unique dome design is sure to make it a center of attraction in any cat owner’s home. Besides, it offers a host of features and innovation; hence the product is highly recommended.
Booda Dome Clean Step Litter Box FAQ’S
What’s the best disposable cat litter box?
Petmate Top Entry Litter Pan Cat Litter BoxThe Petmate’s Top Entry Pan gives a private retreat for your cat and keeps the kitty litter hidden. Its wide top entry accommodates larger cats and the litter compartment is spacious with plenty of surface area for cats to cover waste which is the best way to keep litter box odor free It is affordable and retails at under $25
- High walls surround pan on all sides, reducing litter scatter on floors
- Grated top lid designed to collect litter from cats’ paws as they exit
- Top entry design provides privacy for cats and deters dogs from digging in the litter box
- Made with the environment in mind, using pre-consumer recycled plastic
- Compatible with Petmate Top Entry Litter Pan Liners to make cleaning even more effortless
- Its prevents litter from spilling onto the floor
- Promotes privacy for it is enclosed on all sides with high walls
- Wide and spacious enough to accommodate larger cats, also has ample room inside for cats to use the large cat litter box comfortably
- This cat litter box cleaning is very easy for it comes with built-in handles and rounded edges allow pet parents to lift and pour from the enclosed litter box for convenient cleaning
- Litter liner is compatible with top entry cat litter easing the cleaning
- It does not entirely prevent dog disturbances
- Two design flaws; the lid, and the floor of the litter box
- Petmate top entry litter pan liners are purchased separately
Why has my cat stopped using her litter box?There are many times when you purchase a good Booda Dome Clean Step Litter Box for your cat, but your cat refuses to use it or stops using her litter box. Before determining the correct reason, you have to consider possibilities and investigate. There are various reasons why your cat stopped using her litter boxes such as her medical condition, the inadequate number of litter boxes, or the type of litter box the cat prefers. Some other reasons include the absence of cleanliness of the litter box, or a particular location of placing the litter box which your cat doesn’t like.
What is the best way to control litter box odors?Litter box odors remain the toughest part of living with a pet, but there are various steps you can take to control the litter box such as scooping the box daily or more than one time in a day, replacing the litter twice in a week, and replacing the litter box once in a year. Some other steps you can take to control litter box odors include the use of litter deodorizers in a litter box, such as baking soda as well as special deodorizers available in the market for this purpose. In addition, finding a litter type that would be preferred by your cat. The last and final step would be to keep the litter box in a well-ventilated area in your home.
You might be interested to read our reviews on the best cat litter box for odor control here.