Pet Zone Smart Scoop Cat Litter Box Review 2021
Enhance your lifestyle quality and enjoy your leisure time after you purchase this cat litter box for your cat. Various innovative features such as the inclusion of a smart sensor for triggered activation of the cleaning cycle after your pet leaves the box makes this product very modern.
In addition, the Pet Zone Smart Scoop automatic cat litter box functions well with your favorite clumping litter. Further, when compared to other products in the market, this product remains the best choice both for a single cat or multiple cat households.
- This product offers hands-free waste disposal with the inclusion of a smart sensor that triggers the activation of the cleaning cycle. In addition, the product kit includes 1 month of no-touch plastic bags.
- The smartscoop basic green best self cleaning cat litter boxes function well with your favorite clumping cat litter and you do not need to purchase costly or specialized crystal litter.
- The product operates in a very quiet manner while functioning when compared to other similar products available in the market.
- The smartscoop basic green self scooping cat litter box is very customer-friendly, easy to clean, convenient, as well as cost-effective when compared to other products in the market.
- This product is also stylish and is in complete harmony with the interior design of the house.
- The automatic rake moves the waste unit across the litter and rakes the waste.
- The waster unit automatically scoops the litter every time, this product is used.
Installation of the product
There is no doubt that this litter box remains the best choice not only for a single cat but also for multiple cat households. The first step in the installation of the product remains the unpacking of various components at the location where you would like to keep the box.
Some components included in the box are the motor unit, waste unit, latch cover, waste unit lid, litter pan, litter rake, a waste tray, power supply, waste deflector, and the litter rake comb. The first step would be to bring the motor unit into the unlock position.
After that, you need to align the motor unit with the litter pan edge. After that, you need to engage the clutch into a locked position and after that, you need to align the waste unit vertically above the motor unit. Then, you need to engage and align the automatic rake with the waste unit.
Next, you need to close the rake safety door. The next step would be to install the waste deflector as well as the power supply into the unit. After that, you need to fill up the unit with the litter and connect the power supply. The last and final step of installing this product would be to press the power button on the motor unit and your product is ready to function.
If you are not sure which cat litter box is suitable for your cat, read our guide of the different types of cat litter boxes here.
We would definitely recommend this product to cat owners both with single or multi-cat households since it’s a value for money product which costs very less to operate. Unlike certain litter boxes which are noisy to operate, this litter box is quiet. What’s more, we found the litter box easy to install. Not only that, according to Pet Zone Smart Scoop reviews, it is also very easy to clean.